Posted on March 1st, 2013
The UK Open is our favourite event in the darting calendar; the mix of the multi-board format early on and on-stage play in the latter rounds makes it one of the best ways to experience live darts. Not forgetting the unpredictable ‘open’ draw always throwing up some tasty fixtures.
Tickets go on priority sale on Monday and general sale 11 March. Here is the information from the PDC:
Tickets for the Speedy Services UK Open will go on sale during March, with a week of Priority Sales for LIVEPDC.TV Annual Subscribers before tickets are released on General Sale.
The tournament has been dubbed ‘The FA Cup of Darts’ for the exciting open draw format, multi-board play and mixture of amateur qualifiers and professional stars who compete across four days.
This year’s UK Open will be held from June 6-9 in the Premier Suite at De Vere Whites, Reebok Stadium in Bolton, with the leading 96 professional players – following eight Qualifiers – being joined by 32 amateur qualifiers.
Tickets will go on Priority Sale on Monday March 4 to LIVEPDC.TV Annual Subscribers (who have an active Annual Subscription at midnight on Thursday February 28).
Tickets will then go on General Sale on Monday March 11.
Please Note: To be eligible for the Priority Sales period, fans must have an active Annual Subscription or Annual International Pass Subscription which is valid at midnight on Thursday February 28 2013.
Tickets in the Priority Sales period will be sold through SeeTickets and the details of how to purchase will be confirmed here. Tickets are limited to six per subscriber per session.
Tickets will go on General Sale on Monday March 11 at 10am, and will be limited to six per person per session.
2013 Speedy Services UK Open
Thursday June 6
Preliminary, First & Second Rounds
Friday June 7
Third Round (Last 64)
Saturday June 8
Fourth Round (Last 32)
Fifth Round (Last 16)
Sunday June 9
More darts ticket news is available on our main tickets page here.
PDC Terms & Conditions of ticket sales
* Tickets for the 2013 Speedy Services UK Open event are limited to six per person per booking.
* Please note that all tickets may be subject to a booking fee and/or service charge.
* No football colours will be allowed into the venue.
* The PDC reserves the right of admission.
* Spectators are respectfully requested to behave in an orderly manner at all times.
* Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
* If you shout out, whistle or boo whilst players are throwing you may be ejected without warning.
* Session times are subject to change and the PDC will make every effort to give as much notice as possible should this be unavoidable. Please check with the Box Office or visit www.pdc.tv for any changes.
* Doors will open an hour before the scheduled start time and ticket holders are requested to take their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
* The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
* No tickets are to be re-sold at a greater price than the face value on the ticket. Any persons attempting to do so will have those tickets made void.
* All spectators are reminded that the writing of any message deemed offensive or inflammatory on 180 cards or similar will lead to perpetrators being asked to leave the premises.
* Please note the use of flash photography or video/image recording is not permitted.
* Mobile phones should be switched off or placed in silent mode by all spectators when in the main auditorium.
* Whilst there is no lower age limit, children under 16 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
* Spectators may be subject to random bag or person searches for safety and security reasons.
* By attending an Event, Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
Comments are closed.