Posted on March 11th, 2013
Our first event of the 2013 OLBG.com Beat The Tipster series of competitions concluded last night as John Part ended his 18 month title drought with a 6-4 victory of Stuart Kellett at the Butlins Resort, Minehead.
Andy Hamilton did some major damage in the competition as he saw off both Phil Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld by the same 6-4 scoreline, notching up second ever career wins against both – if you’ve wondered where we pull these stats from our darts player head to head checker is the answer.
However, Kellett prevented The Hammer from reaching the final with a 6-3 victory in the semis. It’s fair to say that nobody predicted he and the big Canadian would be contesting the final, but out of over 70 entries 52 of you managed to beat the Tipster to enter the random prize draw and the winners are listed below.
Click this link for an overview of the whole tournament including every result and match statistics.
UK Masters Beat The Tipster Winners
- Winmau Champions Choice Trainer Dart Board - Puffer Munro
- Unicorn Arron Monk Darts - RAB SMITH2
- David Kirby Darts Coaching Manual - Aaron Wilson
Congratulations to our winners who will be contacted by email shortly- better luck next time if you didn’t win! Keep an eye out for our next competition or subscribe for updates to make sure you don’t miss out.
Our new 2013 BTT format also rewards knowledge and consistency at the end of the season. This is measured by the BTT leader board – currently topped by Andy Gaskell after the first tournament. At the conclusion of Lakeside 2014 the top 3 Tipsters will be allocated prizes based on this leader board.
BTT End of Season Prizes
- Unicorn DartMate freestanding/portable system with upgraded HD board – 1st Prize*
- Dartsmate Elite electronic scorer with v computer feature – 2nd Prize
- Unicorn Phase 6 – Purist – Black Titanium, Phil Taylor 25g barrels – 3rd Prize
* Due to the weight of this item international winners may be requested to contribute towards shipping or accept a cash alternative.
MAKE SURE you enter our BTT competitions throughout the year to establish your position on the leaderboard. You can also Share YOUR darts tips at OLBG & win cash prizes!
Comments are closed.